Quantcast

Friday, September 7, 2012

I've Got A Speaking Gig Y'All!

In just couple of short weeks, I'll be speaking at the Penelope Lane Boutique and Blog Conference on September 29th.  I think I should be nervous and scared, but I think I'm too sleep deprived to feel those things, I'm kind of just numb at this point ;)   But in all honesty, I think that because the topic I'm speaking on is something I am passionate about, blogging, and something I've thought about for endless number of hours, I sort of already feel like I have my talk all laid out in my head.
So if you're local, I'd love for you to come out and support a great boutique, conference and lady (Sarah!).  There's about 10 spots left to attend the blog conference and there are 3 other amazing ladies speaking alongside me that day.  I personally will be speaking on finding your blog direction, and staying the course, even when you get frustrated and down.  It's taken me a looong time to finally feel successful at this blogging thing, yet I've stuck with it because I love it so much.  I'll be discussing how to find a direction you feel good about and feel passionate about, so that you continue to stick with it even when you feel like no one is listening.  It will be a feel good, keep your head up, tips and tricks, feel good type of talk and I'd love to see you there!

Sarah is giving away a pass to attend all the sessions of the conference on her blog through the weekend, so go check it out and enter to win.  If you don't win though, here's where you can grab your tickets!

Oh, and if you are interested in seeing how I've been dressing my postpartum body, and my philosophy on "losing the baby weight", please visit For The Love Of.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome!

    I'll be there too - it'll be my very first craft show since starting BakeAllTheThings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So excited and so happy you are joining us! It will be such a treat for all of our blog conference guests to hear from you! You have so much talent and such a gift for writing and it shines through your blog! Thank you again for joining us! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. hooray!!! wish i could attend! i'm sure you will WOW them! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude. Just got an email from Sarah saying I won the drawing for an all day pass! I just wanted to come to hear YOU speak!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very excited to attend! This will be my first conference for blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...