Quantcast

Monday, November 17, 2008

A good start!




Well so far so good for a Monday! I am proud to say that I held up my end of the deal and
1. went to bed early last night
2. got up and went to the gym, which does give me more energy
3. didn't eat too much sugar yesterday and didn't have any wine
4. did the meal plan for the week on Saturday and Art did the shopping for me. Thank you Art! Love you!
5. went to bed with a clean and organized house (for the most part hehe!)
6. we had made plans to do something fun this morning before nap.

We met some friends at Hullabaloos and the kids had a blast. It's an indoor play area and we actually had taylor's 2nd birhtday there. We got there right at 10:30, left right at noon, ate lunch in the car and now both children are asleep and I am organizing pictures. Yay! I feel great :)

Here are a couple of pics from today.

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud that you have rejoined the blogging world! whohoo..i just put 3 posts on my page! i feel so accomplished!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...