Quantcast

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Valentine's Day Ideas


How cute is this little guy (or gal)? Meet Sophie. I found her over at The Long Thread. She has a ton of great Valentine's Day ideas over at her site, this being one of them. Guess I better get cracking on my V-Day projects!

Also, over at Etsy there's an entire shop dedicated to a relief effort for Haiti, which I just read suffered a huge 6.0 aftershock this morning. Please continue to keep the people of Haiti in your prayers. If you want to do more, the Craft Hope for Haiti shop is a great place to buy handmade. All proceeds go to Doctors Without Borders.



You can pick up this adorable PDF template to sew a homemade personalized Valentine's Day pouch for your little ones. Perfect for preschool or kindergarten. Any other great Valentine's craft ideas out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...