Quantcast

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Art and Andrea

So since I know the whole purpose of this blog is for everyone to hear about the kids, I won't bore you all too much and will keep this update short and sweet!

Art is still running CIU very successfully, however, he is in desperate need of hiring a tech so he can take a vacation! It's been 3 years since he has taken more than 2 days off of work. he is an amazing dad and the kids just adore him. In his very very spare time, he still enjoys watching movies and reading science fiction and murder mystery novels. His favorite movie of 07 was that Cohen brothers film that I didn't get at all but he absolutely loved. He'll kill me for not remembering the name of it! I had to go back and add in that the movie is called No Country for Old Men! there, happy Art?
I continue to work part time (2 days a week) at St. John as the product knowledge coordinator and Nana and Grandma watch the kids those two days. When not at work I revolve my days around the kids various activities and sneak in some time for the gym, reading and cooking (just barely though). I also have made a great group of "mom" friends here in Long Beach and we do a lot of fun things together both with and without the kids. We went to see Sex and The City on opening night for instance and had a blast. Big and Carrie did get married after all :) My favorite movie of 07 was Juno.
Alright enough about us!

2 comments:

  1. Oh please! IMO this is definitely not all about the kids - the blogs are about life and sharing and living live with friends... please know that I will read and enjoy everything including adult stuff! We have to remember to exist too right???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea--what a beautiful family and what a beautiful blog! I loved seeing the pics and hearing the stories. Your kiddos sound so much like mine...I'm sure Liv and Taylor and Syd and Levi would be big buds!

    And thank you for the sweet comment you left on my blog. It was so refreshing to read that you are going through something similar. I wish we lived closer and could get together for coffee or something. I'm interested to hear what you think of Sally Clarkson's book...it was completely eye-opening for me, but I have good, Christian friends who I know would NOT feel the same way. Interested to hear what you think...keep me posted!

    Thanks again for the post...you'll be in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...