Quantcast

Friday, July 20, 2012

B3 Update - 34 Weeks

How did I get to 34 weeks?  Holy crap guys, I'm officially starting to freak!  So much left to do, and so little time.  And I've officially hit a bit of wall and am tired, oh so tired.  I'm getting disappointed in myself for things like not responding to comments in the blog posts.  Jules is so good at it and I continue to struggle!  I don't know why!  I'm so sorry guys, but know that I read and appreciate them all.  Some day I hope to become better at it, but for now, please accept my apologies :-/

The kids only have a couple of weeks left of summer break so I have been taking them all over this week and showing them the time of their lives, which has not done much for allowing me to get a lot of rest.   We have gone to the Children's Museum, a bounce house place which was torture, ceramics class and swimming every day.  What I would do to relive my childhood as these kids.  They've got the friggin' life man.  You can follow along with all the rest of our summer adventures on Instagram @fourflights. 

On top of everything, I got really excited one night about an idea that Jules had to plan a Pinterest party for local Southern California bloggers, so I started sort of just planning it alongside her and what do you know?  We have a date and a venue picked out, oh just 13 days before my due date ha!  Stay tuned as an actual event invite with full details will be posted on our blogs next week, but for now save the date for Friday August 17th from 6:30-9 pm at an adorable vintage shop in Long Beach called Salvage Life.  I am ridiculously excited.  Basically you'll bring all the makings for a project that you've pinned and we'll give you the time and space to create it along side other craft creative women here in So Cal.  There will be food and treats and swag bags as well, so you will not want to miss it if you're local!  Mark your calendars ladies (and gents) :)

I'll be back in a few days as I really need to take some time off to rest and also try to catch up.  The house is still torn to pieces, I haven't bought a thing for the nursery, and I want to enjoy the kids as much as possible during these last days before Syd starts Kindergarten!  The baby is kicking me like crazy though every single day, especially at night, and I have definitely dropped and experiencing lots of small contractions.  Jules is freaked out I will deliver before our event on the 17th.  I told her no fear, I've got my Moby wrap and I'm not afraid to use it ;)

P.S. The winner of the maternity countdown tee which I'm wearing in these pictures is Jennifer Lenzen. Congrats Jennifer!

1 comment:

  1. Don't beat yourself up about the comments. I don't answer them one-by-one, unless there is one that is pressing. I usually sit down when I have a block of time and attack them that way. It actually helps, because it makes it more of a conversation in my mind.

    You looked great last night! But, yes, keep your escape hatch firmly closed until after the 17th. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...