Quantcast

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition

Do you ever hear a song on the radio and instantly become obsessed?
It's the type of song that makes your stomach flutter?
Gives you goosebumps?
Reminds you of a different time in your life, but also creates memories for the present?
Sweet Disposition by Temper Trap is that song for me right now.
It makes me think of high school, all teenage angst.
Standing in a crowded show, eyes closed, swaying back and forth to the music
Or driving fast through Turnbull Canyon with the windows rolled down, testing fate
And then I saw the video, with the singer wearing his Duckie hat, and it really brought it back to high school.
Where's my salvation army cardigan and Doc Martens?

6 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with this song too. I can listen to it over and over and not get bored with it. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd leave a comment but i have to go watch 'some kind of wonderful' now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rihanna and Eminem's new song makes me happy every time I hear it. Love your blog! So glad you visited so I could find you.

    xo M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for posting this song. I never took the time to really listen to it. I sat on my sofa tonight with my eyes closed and went thru my entire day while this song played. It helped me to relax, cry a little, and surrender to things i have no control over. This song was a blessing in disguise for me.... thank you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Matt" comment was from me.... A. Ward

    ReplyDelete
  6. Genial fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...