Quantcast

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Introducing the Launch of For the Love Of!

Oh maw goodness you guys, I feel like I've already birthed a baby.  And in some ways I guess I have.  The new style blog that I've been going on and on about for months is finally up and live!  I am exhausted and excited to finally see it come to fruition.  Now that the site is finally up I can go back to focusing on getting content up there and here.  Thanks for your patience as I go through hormonal changes, morning sickness and new endeavors.  I can't wait to get back to my state of normal. 

I named the new blog For the Love Of and will incorporate all things style related that I love, not just fashion.  It would thrill me beyond words if you came on over and said hi, and well, of course subscribed :)  Here's a little sneak peek of what I've got posted up on the site so far. 

A new and ridiculously easy DIY featuring these fantastic wooden geometric beads.

I'm also sharing what I wore to Blissdom - part 1.  I've gotta say maternity fashion has changed in the last few years and I've been having fun dressing the bump.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...