Quantcast

Sunday, May 6, 2012

What's Going On Over There

In case you're wondering what I'm writing about over there, at For the Love Of...here you go :)
On Monday my Daily Style post featured a peter pan collar detail, which I'm usually not a fan of but this blouse made me a convert.
Wednesday's Daily Style post featured Neon + Neutral for the Coldplay concert.  Plus, with all Daily Style posts I'm now including styling and maternity styling tips for every outfit. 
Thursday I listed 8 Items Worth Investing In and why.  Do you agree with my picks or would you leave any out, or add any?
Friday I wrote my version of Things I'm Afraid To Tell You here, just not so down and dirty ;)
Saturday I did a little daydreaming and covered 5 bags I fell in love with while on the hunt for a perfect, functional bag. 
And today, Sunday, it's another manicure inspired post, this time focusing on the best shades to own for a Neutral manicure. 
Oh, and I almost forgot, I announced another giveaway for Facebook fans!  Once we reach 150 likes on For the Love Of, someone will win a set of my Neon Glittery Notecards!

Speaking of giveaways, the winner of the Shabby Apple giveaway is: Alyssa Susanna!  I'll be contacting Alyssa today, and if I don't hear back from her within 3 days I'll choose another winner.  Thanks everyone that entered! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...