Quantcast

Sunday, May 20, 2012

What's Going On Over There

Each week I do a little recap of my writing on my other blog For the Love Of. If you see anything that peeks your interest, please go check it out. Thank you!
Monday I wore a skirt as a dress.  The comments were encouraging, but it's admittedly hard to look at yourself wearing the same thing in your old body...
 Tuesday I did a little DIY for this simple and sweet gold bracelet.  It's been a hit, so go check it out!
Wednesday, with the help of my husband, I did my first animated gif!  I'm kind of addicted now and am trying to figure out how I can turn every post into a gif ;)  Also, I'm giving away the necklace I'm wearing, so if you'd like to enter, hurry, the giveaway closes tonight!
Friday I wrote a post about How To Shop at Forever 21, as a grown woman. I'm so glad I finally got around to writing it because it was as I suspected, many women want to go in and shop there because of the great price points, but get overwhelmed.  I share 5 easy tips to keep in mind to make your trips as easy and painless as possible.

Enjoy!  Today's my boy's 5th birthday.  Can't wait to share pictures from the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...