Quantcast

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Free Summer Time Fonts

I'm not the best with fonts and graphic design, but I do like to try and practice my hand at changing things up a bit and could always use some inspiration.  I found this list of free summer fonts that the Frog Prince Paperie gathered up and I just had to share.  I already used the Sverige Script for a post over at For the Love Of and it's really pretty.  What are some of your favorite places to find fonts and graphic design inspiration?  This btw, was found by a pin from Merriment Designs.  She is usually busy pinning away on Saturday mornings and pins really good stuff.  You may want to give her a follow ;)  I'm on Pinterest as well and you can find me here!  Have a great Saturday everyone!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...