Quantcast

Sunday, June 24, 2012

What's Going On Over There

This past week I was a little out of my groove over at my style site For the Love Of.  I try to get at least 2 outfit posts plus a DIY up per week, but an impromptu overnight trip to Legoland, and prepping for a lot of DIY's this week left me a little out of sorts.  Still, I did get a few fun posts up, so click on over if you feel so inclined ;)
No post on Monday since we were out of town, but on Tuesday I shared my tips on surviving a day at an amusement park in functional style. 
Wednesday I shared a little of this and that, including this picture of the cutest photo bomber ever!
Thursday I shared the wisdom of my friend Amber, a makeup pro, and posted her 5 makeup tips every woman should know.  One of them was something that makes so much sense, but I had never ever thought of.
Friday I asked for help in choosing a maternity dress for my upcoming maternity photo shoot.  I think this one was a favorite all around. 
Saturday I woke up and started daydreaming about hosting an intimate gathering after baby is born, centered around wine and cheese, and this would be the perfect invitation to get the festivities off on the right foot.
Today I posted my most recent daily style post, featuring this non-maternity Tucker for Target dress I've had for 2 years now.  I love that the current silhouettes allow me to get so much use out of my current wardrobe, even at 30 weeks!

And that is that!  I'll be sharing some fun DIY's here and over there this week, so stay tuned my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...