Quantcast

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Who Needs Prozac When You've Got You Tube?

Remember Date Night? Well, it was awesome. Beyond, beyond amazing. I know I'm getting real eloquent here with the English language, but really when it comes to Jack, you can't help but get a little lazy and laid back right? It was the 4th time we had seen Jack and it was the best show yet. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the acoustics at the Hollywood Bowl. Or the fact that you can sneak a bottle of wine into the joint and not have to pay $12 for a cheap glass of Merlot. That definitely helps the experience, indeed.

The road to Jack was a little hairy. Two hours stuck in disgusting LA traffic, a near death experience on a windy dark canyon road, and an understandably disgruntled driver made for quite the adventure getting there. Listening to this band definitely helped though (thanks Greg & Miranda). I'm happy to report that I have a new music obsession that I'd like to share. Here are two of my favorite songs, guaranteed to brighten up your day. Enjoy!
*sorry, but the video isn't working straight from my site, you have to click on the link that says view on You Tube.  Please do, it's worth it :)


7 comments:

  1. so glad you shared this new to you music. i'm loving them! adding them as a station on pandora right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK seriously it is sort of ironic that you recommend music introduced to you by your most LIBERAL friends yet youtube made us watch a Carly FIorina commercial before!! I was so excited that you are sharing the bird and the bee love, only to be tainted by CARLY! Not your fault I know. But seriously the music is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh - I love happy music! I am off to listen :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup yup - Love the "Japan"!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard of that band and never listened to any of their stuff. I'm so glad you pointed them my way...AWESOME! And I was going to say the opposite of Miranda..lol...I was pleased that Carly's ad was just before. Go Carly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. J.e.a.l.o.u.s.
    Glad you had fun, and glad you got there safely!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...