Quantcast

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

How Am I Doing? An Update to Look Good Feel Good

                       If you'd like to read the post that started Look Good Feel Good, go here
Well, I'm coming along and although we had a little misplaced bun on top of head action going on yesterday, today I am back and took out the blow dryer to do my hair.  I also left the house with makeup on instead of putting it on in the car, and I made sure to slip on a belt and earrings.  Instead of putting on my ratty old cardigan that I've been wearing lately, I took out my cute leather jacket.  It's been a challenge considering the week and what's been going on, but I'm trying hard to practice what I preach, and am feeling better for it.

How about you?  Come back on Friday for another update and an opportunity to link up!
Outfit details:
Leather jacket: Nordstrom Savvy department
T-Shirt: From job (James Perse)
Belt: Gap 
Skinny pants: J. Crew 
Boots: Sam Edelman
For today I am linking up to the Pleated Poppy's WIWW.

9 comments:

  1. When you are over that leather jacket I will happily take it from you. Ok, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the rose color tee - I just picked up a couple tanks in a similar hue from h & m. Although I haven't taken your specific challenge this week (odd back spasm set me back mon/tues) - I feel like over the last year or so I've stepped it up and you certainly inspired that! I wear make-up many days of the week instead of just for going out and although I am still mom casual most days I throw on a necklace or scarf to make it mom casual with a hip twist :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are adorable! thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! putting on earrings always makes me feel/look a little more "dressed up/put together" too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking good! :) that jacket is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Did you do something different to your hair? It looks different, but in a good way of course :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...