Quantcast

Friday, August 17, 2012

Oh Baby - What Will It Bee?

I didn't mean to leave you all this week.  It's been a doozy, getting ready for Craft Cabinet and all.  I can't believe it's finally here.  Holy heck I'm amazed at what Jules and I have managed to pull off in a manner of days (less than four weeks to be exact).  This is by no means bragging, just a little realization of a dream and some hard work.  In the past 3 weeks we've secured a vendor, catering, rentals, amazing swag from some BIG and independent vendors who are all amazingly generous, and most importantly, sold out an event with awesome, amazing ladies.  Ladies who are inspired to create and inspire others to create.  I can't wait to see, and in some cases, meet those of you coming. 

I want to update you on Syd's progress at school since this is his first full week in Kinder, but I thought I'd wait to get the whole week completely under our belt, lest I jinx anything. 

I do want to share with you all the pictures from my "What Will It Bee?" baby shower though!  I posted them over at Disney Baby, but here's a little peek at a few of them.  I would be very appreciative and honored if you'd click through and see the rest of them :)
Wish me luck guys.  I'm tired but excited.  I can't wait to see it all come together tonight!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...what a cute & creative theme. So, I'll be there tonight at Craft Cabinet. I'm certainly not one of the inspiring bloggers you speak of, but I do look forward to soaking up the inspiration of the others! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shower pics are lovely~you are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is nice and the decoration was fantastic.You dona a great decoration.Hope you enjoyed.Winnie The Pooh Baby Shower

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...