Quantcast

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Our Last Day

This was my fortune the other day.  How spot on is this?  There's so much to share and talk about with you all.  Gosh so much is happening and I have a B3 update to write and big belly project pictures to share.  But today is the last day of summer for us, and I'm going to focus on spending the day with the kids. 

Tomorrow I'll have a kindergartener and a 2nd grader, and my heart will break a little that another school year has passed and I'm afraid I don't know where it went.  I'm not quite as weepy as the first time I put a child in Kinder, but I'm still nervous and anxious now for the day to just come and go. 

I'll be back to posting tomorrow so until then, have a wonderfully hot and relaxing summer day. 

P.S. don't forget to enter the Scout by Bungalow giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...