Quantcast

Thursday, August 2, 2012

3 Science Experiments We're Trying Today

We've been going nonstop for the past few weeks, partly because I want to spend as much "fun time" with the kids as possible before the baby comes, but also because our summer break is so short we need to pack it all in a condensed time frame.  But today I'm exhausted and we're going to a bonfire tonight where we'll be out late, so I thought today we would stay home and relax a bit.  But to keep them somewhat occupied we're going to do a couple of science experiments; these 3 in fact. 
First up, a Sparkly Explosion found here
Then, we'll make some Elephant Toothpaste, found here
And then lastly, we'll finish the day off with some Slippery Slime, found here.

I'll let you know how it comes out tomorrow.  Wish me luck!  And if you'd like to see all the other science and craft experiments I pin on a weekly basis, follow me on Pinterest!

2 comments:

  1. What fun! My kids love doing science projects.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you guys had a good time!! Thanks for the shout-out too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...