Quantcast

Friday, June 25, 2010

Playgrounds & Lollipops - Eclipse Premiere


Alright guys, don't be jealous when I tell you that I got to walk the red carpet tonight.

It was incredible, really.
With the deafening screams and popping lightbulbs, I thought I was at the Eclipse premiere.
I kept looking for Edward and Bella.  Jacob? 

Oh wait, this isn't a Hollywood red carpet...I got a little confused there for a minute.
Phew.  Don't worry, no paparazzi to elude.
Just some dentists and oral surgeons.

Yes, you heard me right, dentists.
And hygienists.

All bad attempts at joking aside, it was a fun night celebrating the opening of one of our dearest and most loyal clients, Dr. Silegy.  The doctor is a renowned oral surgeon and we celebrated the opening of his second location in Corona Del Mar tonight.
The red carpet and step and repeat was a fun added touch.

Dress on sale from Anthro
Shoes on sale from Kohl's (Vera Wang line)
If I told you how much I got them both for you would be jealous, so I won't.
Handbag used as clutch Louis Vuitton

psst...okay, I have to tell you.  Those shoes were $7.00!!!  Lesson learned, always cruise the extra 40% off of clearance shoe racks at Kohl's.

14 comments:

  1. Another great P & L!!! I keep wondering when you are going to run out of great outfits to wear... my supply would have run dry months ago :D Anyway, you look DY-NO-MITE. I really, REALLY kinda love that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!
    I LOVE that dress! Love it!
    And, score on the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the singing picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hair in these photos - you can rock the carpet! My heart did drop for a second when I saw Eclipse premier, some not so nice words were going through my head....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto on Miranda's comment re: Eclipse :). If I can keep these babies in until the movie comes out, you'll have to wait to watch it with us this time! Love the dress and the shoes...$7?!!! You beat my biggest deal ever (purple tweed stilletos) by $3 :). Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fabulous! I need to know about the nail polish!!! Details please!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to know what color nail polish that is too! Do tell my stylish friend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like a fun night! Love your shoes! and the color of your toesies! Hope your adult weekend will be all you want it to!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, ya hottie. Who would have guessed $7 shoes. Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did it... I found a hint of jealousy in the $7 find.
    Glad you had a fabulous time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful dress. You look fabulous! I'm so glad I found your blog!

    Have a wonderful Sunday!
    Laura @ along for the ride

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look fabulous, friend! Absolutely fabulous. I Hope you strutted your stuff. Seriously...:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey thanks guys! Sorry, didn't mean to trick you all with the Eclipse premiere teaser, but couldn't resist :) The nail polish is from OPI and I will try to look it up and post it later...it's sort of a purple puce color, sort of looks like a bruise actually. Sort of scary looking in the bottle but looks cool on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...