Quantcast

Friday, June 25, 2010

Welcome

 {this picture has nothing to do with this post at all, 
I just added it because it makes me smile}

Happy Friday friends!

Do you notice anything different over here?

I've been making some changes with the help of some friends.
Heather designed my new logo
Sarah Ann has been working on my blog
Both have been super accommodating and sweet through my various changes.
Seems I change my mind a lot, and am also resistant to change.

The blog is coming along, but it's not done yet.
It still feels a little impersonal to me and not quite like home, but I am working on it.
So please be patient while I transition :)

Today Heather at Blessed Little Nest will be hosting a giveaway from me!
I have added a ton of new things to the Etsy shop, so please stop by and have a look.

For now we're off to Santa Ynez for a little weekend away with our friends, sans kiddos.  Lounging, reading, eating and wine tasting will be involved.

Have a great weekend everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Have a great trip - love the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you had me going with the red carpet premiere stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog is looking so professional. I might need some tips. Mine looks so amature. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful weekend away!!! Your blog is lookin' very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun photo and fun time! (and what a surprise to see it up here!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard that pix was up there...you girlies look fab!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...