Quantcast

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Playgrounds & Lollipops - Color Explosion

{Shorts & Slub T Shirt: J. Crew; Purse: Zara; Sandals: Sam Edelman}
We're still doing color blocking right?  Okay good, because I just figured out a way for this lady to jump on the trend bandwagon without making my eyeballs go blind from brightness.  But dang, this is quite a lot of color!  Only in summer is a color explosion like this allowed right?

We spent the morning at the Rancho Los Alamitos in Long Beach listening to stories and making crafts.  If you are a local this place is amazing and has great kid-friendly events year round that are very reasonably priced.  Miranda was kind enough to take some easy, casual pics of me in front of these amazing trees that are actually in the ficus family.  They're called Dragon Trees because of their large above ground root systems.  But the kids just call them fun climbing structures!

Hoping you all are having a great week and are enjoying all the gifts that summer has to offer :)  
Linking up to Lindsey for WIWW

7 comments:

  1. Cute photos & I'm absolutely loving the colors! ;) They're my fave!

    xo katie elizabeth
    ohheyylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those bright colors - yellow shorts, awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the colors in your outfit! I saw those shorts at J.Crew and loved them and all of the other colors they had!! That tree is really beautiful too. Looks like a nice place to spend an afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're going to the rancho classes as well! Also, love those shorts. I lurve me some yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. favorite. i LOVE colors. sometimes i can even be a bit too colorful though. you are always so elegant, andrea!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bright colors. Yellow and pink are so great together and then the red splash with the purse is so great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...