Quantcast

Friday, May 6, 2011

If You're Looking For Me


Hi Friends!  You can find me over at Jenn's blog today, Ruffled Sunshine.  It's been fun getting to know Jenn a little bit better in the last couple of months and I can't wait to meet her at Blog Sugar.  She asked me to write a  Playgrounds & Lollipops post for her Mother's Day week series, but I gave it a bit of a twist.  Please go on over and check it out and say hi!  I'm sharing tips to help you avoid the "Basics Is Better" rut.  It can be a little intimidating guest blogging so it's nice to see familiar faces :)

Happy early Mother's Day to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...