Quantcast

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Yosemite Didn't Eat Me

(celebrating Syd's 4th birthday camping style!)
Hi guys!  We're back and slowly (and I do mean snails pace slowly) settling back in to real life after vacation.  Am I the only one that gets a little blue after returning from a vacation? 

Yosemite was unbelievable and we had a great time.  I now know why so many people rave about the splendor that is Yosemite.The kids were on a four day play date with about 20 other kids, and the adults got to all sit back and let them run a muck.  It was grand. :) We hiked a ton and saw so many beautiful sites that I can't wait to share with you all the next couple of days.  But until then, this momma's got some more unpacking and resettling to do, so back to work I go.

A special thanks to my guest bloggers over the last few days; Alissa, Jami, and Jenn.  Weren't their posts so much fun?  Thanks ladies for holding down the fort while we were gone!

What did I miss when we were gone?  Anything new happening with you guys?  Let me know so I can get caught up please!  Have a great day friends!

A  

4 comments:

  1. I'm always blue when I come home from vacation. It starts going into that last glorious day of down time and takes me a while to get back into the swing of things once home! Hence, why I still haven't blogged about our vacation...I guess I'm still wishing I was still on the island!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your post's title. i've never been to yosemite and my family camped exactly zero times when i was growing up. that's all my husband's ever did - be in the WILD. we make a neat little clashing - i mean complementary - pair. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds lovely. Great family photo - you all look so happy and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. returning home can get me bluer than blue for sure! glad y'all could get away for that sweet time outdoors! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...