Quantcast

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Playgrounds & Lollipops - In the Pink

 {blouse - james perse; blazer - nordstrom; skirt - gap; belt - st. john; shoes - diy by me}
I absolutely fell in love with this skirt at the gap the other day (scored it for $23), but I think it needs some tweaking.  I plan to let out the hem a bit so it's longer, and I think I'll try it with a more form fitting top next time.  I got dressed in a rush this morning and now that I look at the pictures, it's all a bit too loose for me.  I'm imagining a tight black turtleneck for the rest of winter, and in summer, a tight white tank with black sandals would be a fantastic look.

Tomorrow is our annual baking extravaganza day, and then Thursday we're hosting 7 families for a new tradition we started last year; Christmas sing along night.  Art will play Christmas carols on the sax and/or piano and we all sing along.  Our version of small town caroling I guess.  Looking forward to a great rest of the week.  What all do you guys have planned for the next few days leading up to Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...