Quantcast

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Playgrounds & Lollipops - Wiggle Room

{Boyfriend jeans - Gap (this was the only place I could find an affordable pair that were true boyfriend jeans btw); 
Neon striped tee - Gap; Leopard flats - Boden; Trench - James Perse; Bracelet - DIY by me
Necklaces - vintage from flea market; Preston frames - Warby Parker}

These boyfriend jeans made an appearance in last week's style post, but they didn't get much attention.  I wanted to come back round to these because I've gotta say after years of squeezing into skinny jeans, it is a breath of freaking fresh air to give my legs and booty some wiggle room I tell ya.

Remember this DIY post I did for the Daily Buzz Style?  Well I ended up winning $100 for it and with that money I opted to get myself these jeans and had money to spare to buy the neon striped bit of 80's heaven I'm sporting on top.  Let's just say that my body is thanking me 1000 times over for the breathing room.  Skinny jeans, I may never come back to you again.  Maybe.  Okay probably will, but not for a while.  As you can see, these jeans are making me quite happy and fancy free.  Linking up with Momtrends and Lindsey 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...