Quantcast

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

So Awkward


I'm just going to do it.
I've been debating it over and over.
But I'm just going to ask.

Will you follow me?

I have some plans in mind.
Some ideas.
I've never been the type to do things like this.
I never want to appear presumptious, or look like I'm groveling, or make people feel awkward.
I didn't even put where I was registered on my bridal and baby shower invitations because I didn't want people to think I was looking for presents.
Always worried about what people are thinking.
Need to focus more on what He would think.
But that's another post for another time

Right now, I just want to know if you'll follow along on this journey.
You can leave a comment if you wish, that would be nice.
Let me know you've stopped by.
Or you can just subscribe to read my posts.

I cannot promise Rainbows everyday.
But at least some days.

Thanks friends.

4 comments:

  1. I follow! I am excited to see your plans. It's always fun to change things up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following! I'm excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following. Thought I already was a follower, but guess not. Well, I took care of that :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...