Friday, April 16, 2010

Playgrounds & Lollipops - Guest Appearance

Meet Shelly.  She is my new next door neighbor and she graciously agreed to make a guest appearance on today's Playgrounds & Lollipops.  See, it pays to have good neighbors, and be nice to them in return.
Right Sarah?

April 9th, 2010

Gym class with her daughter, errands, working at the home office (she's an interior designer)

Jacket: Forever 21
Tank: Gap
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft
Necklace: Anthropologie
Bracelet: Forever 21
Shoes: Cole Haan via Rue La La

When I saw Shelly in gym class Friday morning I just thought she looked so put together, yet so comfortable.  Her outfit had such a casual and understated sophistication to it.  The jacket is a comfy cotton-linen blend so while it is a 'blazer', it still has a very relaxed feel to it.  The jeans are just a simple no-brainer add on.  I think the cute and whimsical accessories top off the outfit.  I love the chunkiness of the bracelet, and the necklace, which her 2 year old daughter picked out for her that day, added a sweet touch.  Shelly says the shoes are beyond comfortable and wears them all the time.

Thanks so much Shelly!  It worked out perfect having you appear as a guest this week while I am basking in the glow of the Arizona sun!  I can't wait to feature more stylish mamas on Playgrounds & Lollipops.

Don't forget to enter here for your chance to win a Bobbi Brown Bronze Shimmer Brick!  Sunday is the last day!


  1. So cute. I don't know where you live, but it's not like where I live. Around here, everyone is a schlumpadinka!

  2. I want to be THAT neighbor! The one that would make someone think..."hey, she should be featured in a style post on my blog because she is SO spiffy!" Guess I better change out of my nasty Cabo t-shirt and mismatched PJ pants if I want to have a chance of that happening! Have a great trip :)

  3. Cute and I have to say the HAIR the HAir is fab!! Love the little twist and ease, yet pulled together-ness of it, perfect with the outfit.

  4. so funny Janna! I was thinking the same thing. My sweat shorts and mis-matched schlumpy t-shirt do not give the "i want to be dressed like her" appeal....

  5. Oh my gosh!!! I feel SO honored. BTW ladies, Andrea caught me on a good day where I wasn't still in my bathrobe at 2pm working away at home. Thx for my first guest feature!


Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...