Quantcast

Thursday, November 17, 2011

DIY Thanksgiving Napkins by One Little Minute

Hello friends, Andrea here to introduce you to one of my very lovely Sponsor For a Cause friends, Miranda. She is not only generous because by sponsoring me she sponsored Charity Water and JDRF, but she's also uber crafty. And she likes food! And she adores letterpress. So she's pretty much awesome all around and you've all gotta check out her blog, but first read the following :)

 Hi there! I'm Miranda from One Little Minute. I am the lucky wife of a good-to-the-core man, mom to a whirlwind toddler and giggly baby, and I am a compulsive crafter. Any day of the week I have a project or two (or three) in the works. On my blog I share the details of my handmade adventures as well as pieces of my day to day life.  

Today I'm thrilled to be here to share an idea for adding a little detail to your Thanksgiving table. I will be having the whole in-law crew around mine this year, and want to make it feel personal and special.
These simple painted napkins say what everyone is thinking: "give thanks...EAT!"
After experimenting with a few different techniques (and taking about four trips back and forth from Michael's) I figured out how to get just the look I wanted without taking a year to finish them. 
 The metallic gold lends a festive feel to the traditional harvest meal, and hand lettering makes them meaningful.
I can't wait to set the Thanksgiving table with these special napkins (as well as a few other ideas I'll be sharing early next week on my blog).

Come on over and see the full tutorial HERE on One Little Minute.

And get excited to give thanks...and EAT:) 

Thanks Andrea, for letting me to share! You're wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...